Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day- I don't care, I want my Xbox....

First of all, let me just say that I know I need to post more. I will be doing a better job of posting in April. I also know that I have yet to make something with wood or do anything manly. Short comings acknowledged. I could easily go through a string of compelling excuses, all of which I would have made up right before posting them, but I am not going to.

There is a more important thing to address.

I want to play video games, no wait, I NEED to play video games. My desire for gaming actually makes me excited to watch other people play video games, or even have them tell me about a time when they did play a video game. Even if it's absolutely ridiculous.

"Oh awesome, you played what again? Man, that sounds great. Tell me about it. You don't want to? Ha ha ha, I don't think you get it. You WILL tell me how cute the little digital dogs were and you WILL explain how fluffy the graphics made their coats look. Did you give them wet food or dry food? Did you enter them into the game's best in show? Don't hold out on me! I need details!!!!!"
Yeah, good times.
 The other day, I saw a documentary on British Royalty, and after seeing it, I wanted to play my Civilizations revolution game so bad that I almost threw out this entire project, just so I could play for a few minutes. But no worries, I didn't go through with it. I am still resolved to make it the entire year.
It remains that I have not played any video games, in any capacity what so ever, for an entire month.
And it sucks.
Or blows?
I can't decide which is more horrible.

P.S  My brother-in-law is still doing a great job of letting me know about all of the great games I am missing out on...awesome... 

No comments:

Post a Comment